The aloe vera plant has many healing properties. The leaves of the plant are the yellow-colored liquid with medicinal properties. Aloe vera gel can be very beneficial to the skin, helping with sunburn, insect bites, rashes, cuts, and the like. The reason is because aloe vera is an anti-fungal as well as an antibacterial. It also helps with the regeneration of cells. So the application of aloe vera gel to the skin can greatly benefit common skin ailments and help in the healing process. Aloe vera juice is very healthy and has a great set of benefits for the body.
Clinical Usage and Indications:
- Moistens the Intestines, relaxing the stools
- Relieves stomachaches and heartburn, promoting digestion
- Helps to regulate blood sugar
- Detoxifies the liver and colon, promoting the weight loss by increasing metabolic rate to burn more calories
- Improves circulation
- Regulates blood pressure
- Strengthens immune system retarding the growth of cancerous tumors
- Reduce inflammation
Directions: Drink the juice and use the leaf gel to help for skin problems and sunburn.
Precautions: Is no recommended for more than four ounces a day. Side effects could be liver disfunction, nausea and allergic reactions. If staying with the recommended amount daily the benefits of this amazing plant will be visible.
From The Tao of Tummy © book